Skip to content
- Hobart C. Buppert II, former Principal and Portfolio Manager at Alex Brown Investment Management from 1980-2010.
- Pete Buzy served as President & Chief Executive Officer of Paragon Bioservices, Inc. prior to its acquisition by Catalent, Inc. in May 2019. Paragon was a SCP III portfolio company.
- Clyde A. Heintzelman, former senior executive of various telecommunication companies, such as DIGEX, SAVVIS Communications and Optelecom, Inc.
- Carl Kopfinger is a Senior Vice President at TD Bank, N.A. where he manages the bank’s venture capital and mezzanine fund investment portfolio.
- Raymond Li is a Vice President at Santander Bank, N.A. where he is responsible for managing Santander’s community development finance portfolio, comprised of both debt and equity investments.
- Mike McClure is a Managing Director at Serve Capital Partners where he co-leads Serve’s investment activities in lower middle market private equity firms.
- Chris J. Sears is a Senior Vice President at Truist Community Capital, LLC (formerly SunTrust) where he manages the bank’s SBIC investment platform.